User Agreement and Disclaimers
- This agreement specifies the terms or conditions under
which you are permitted to use FloridaParentingClassNow.com. The
agreement obligates you to observe rules of conduct and to
indemnify and otherwise hold FloridaParentingClassNow.com harmless
for any damages resulting from that use.
- Your continued use of FloridaParentingClassNow.com
services constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and
- Under the terms of this agreement, you agree to provide
accurate information about yourself. If your registration
information is untrue, FloridaParentingClassNow.com has the right
to suspend your account, and to deny you access to it's services.
- The content you obtain from FloridaParentingClassNow.com
belongs to FloridaParentingClassNow.com and cannot be used by you
without their permission.
- You are forbidden from using FloridaParentingClassNow.com
services in any way that is inappropriate, unethical, harmful or
- Under the terms of this agreement, you expressly
acknowledge, accept, and agree that FloridaParentingClassNow.com
shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special,
consequential, or exemplary damages.
- FloridaParentingClassNow.com does not warrant that any
service provided by FloridaParentingClassNow.com will be
uninterrupted or error free.
- FloridaParentingClassNow.com is for educational purposes
only and should not be used for identifying or treating mental
health problems. The presentation of this material is not intended
to constitute mental health therapy, give information on specific
mental health disorders nor medications to treat mental health
disorders. Participants are encouraged to discuss specific mental
health questions with a licensed mental health therapist of their
- FloridaParentingClassNow.com provides only general Florida
family law principles. The presentation of this material is not
intended to constitute legal advice. The participant should
consult with a licensed attorney for answers to specific legal
- You understand and accept that online instruction may not
be suitable for your needs.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless
FloridaParentingClassNow.com, it's owners and employees for any
liability arising from any death, injury, dismemberment or any
bodily injury to you and to third parties resulting from the use
of our services.
- You will have three (3) months to complete the course from
the date you registered. We will not issue a refund after the
three (3) months has expired. Refunds will only be issued upon
written proof that the Florida Court will not accept this online
class in your divorce or time-sharing case as the legally required
Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course.
- Each purchase from this website entitles a single person to complete the class.
Only one name may be provided for the completion certificate. Upon completion,
a certificate will only be generated for the name provided when registering.